Well, here goes. My life. This is it. Yup...
Pretty exciting, right?
Alright, my name is Austin Sabin, and I have a writing problem. Not in the cool, creative way where I'm up till 4 in the morning writing something I've been inspired to put on paper. No, no, no, that only happens when I procrastinate an English paper. No, my problem is that I just don't write.
See, I got a journal when I was 8 years old, and I remember I wrote in it that day for like an hour, because I was so excited to finally be able to have something to... I don't know, write my feeling in I guess. Well, I wrote in it the next day to, and the next day. Then I wrote in it the next week, then three months after that there's a small entry that apoligizes for the long gap. The next entry is in 2010, and then in 2013. I have a problem.
So I thought "Maybe this will work a little better". It does take a lot less effort to type than to write, and that's basically step 1 on a teenagers list of qualifications for any sort of work. Also, this way I get to show off my amazing life to the enourmous amount of people who are going to read this when I'm famous.
A man can dream :)
Step 1...check
No comments:
Post a Comment